Where to Get Your Coffee Fix in Miami

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

What would we do without coffee? Luckily Miami has some amazing places to grab a cup of joe!

The Café at Books and Books
This café has innovative dishes, five-course dinners, happy hours and wine specials…and most importantly, great coffee. Because it is attached to a book store, there are author readings and talks all the time. So grab a book, a cup coffee and some lunch, and relax in their cute outside sitting area.

265 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, Fl

Panther Coffee
Although the Wynwood location is iconic, I recently found a location in the grove, which makes this amazing coffee much more accessible. They roast in small batches and their specialty coffee and pastries are so good. Trust me.

3407 Main Hwy
Miami, FL

Pasión del Cielo
If you haven’t been here yet, please go. Try a cortadito, the cinasugar latte, or the white mocha frappe. You won’t be disappointed.

5701 Sunset Dr.
Suite C11C, South Miami, FL

Threefold Café
This place has great brunch and great coffee to match it. They tell you up front that the cold brew is “not for the faint hearted” as its soaked for hours, but it is rich and delicious. The affogato is also a must have, a shot of espresso with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you ask others, the avocado toast is a crowd favorite. Two mashed avocados with feta and a poached egg and spread of a thick piece of bread.

141 Giralda Ave
Coral Gables, FL

Eternity Coffee Roasters
This is where you go if you really like coffee. I’m not talking about caramel chocolate frappes with a hint of coffee…I’m talking about real coffee. The beans are roasted on site and need to be tasted straight without a bunch of mix-ins to get the full experience.

117 SE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL