etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Stop Everything….Disney Princess Bikinis Are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

It is a great day to be a Disney Princess!  Enchanted Binikis is a new swimwear line inspired by Disney princesses and other fairy-tale characters.

(Photo Credit: Facebook)

Enchanted binikis is not associated with Disney.  Instead, the company’s motto, posted on the front page of the website, states, “Our mission is to let the princess in you glow and enchant everyone and everything around, when you wear your Enchanted bikini. We believe that every woman can feel this way without putting on a costume.”

(Photo Credit: Facebook)

The first five styles of the line are 2-piece bikinis.  The all come with a high or low-waist option.  The company will add more designs and styles if the first collection is successful.

(Photo Credit: Enchanted Beauties)

The company also offers a variety of accessories to match your swimsuit including meremaid skirts and coordinating iPhone cases.  To purchase or view the collection click here

I am currently a senior broadcast journalism and theatre major at the University of Miami. I love pageants, coffee, and animals.