etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cabo San Lucas: An Underrated Spring Break Destination

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Located at the tip of Baja California Sur, its know for its beautiful beaches and nightlife. It’s also an underrated spring break hot spot with college students flocking here during the month of March to bask in the Mexican sun and sea.

Must do things:

Enjoy all day happy hour at Mango Deck:2 for 1 drink specials, drinking competitions and a bumpin’ atmosphere makes it a great place to mingle with fellow spring breakers.

Rage all night at El Squid Roe:Hit up this famous night club that blasts jams into the wee hours of the morning for a memorable (or fuzzy) night. Reel in a few boys to keep the booze flowing all night and you’ll be dancing till 4 am.

Dance the night away at Mandala’s:Mandala’s convenient location right next to Squid makes it easy to hop between the two — make sure to check out this lounge style club.

Nowhere Bar:Like other places around the Marina, you’ll find spring breakers pregaming here for its cheap drinks and fun atmosphere.Similar places- Happy Endings, Martini Jungle,

Glass Bottom boat to Lands End:Catch a 45-minute boat ride to this Cabo landmark for only $10, and if the weather is good be sure to check out Lover’s and Divorce Beach.

Other notable things:Walk around the marina and eat delicious Mexican food!

Buy a Cabo headband and other touristy items from the beach vendors for a few bucks, and if you’re feeling frisky why not get a funny, possibly regrettable henna tattoo.  Good thing it’s not permanent!

Theresa spends her time working on her six pack, watching How to Get Away with Murder and scrolling through Instagram.