Blog

• Commuting: Both Fab and Drab

A lot of my free time is spent in a car, and although I chose the commuter lifestyle, it’s not necessarily my favorite thing about my UM...

• On the Road Again

Road trips are one of the best ways to create memories with your friends. Unfortunately, being in southern Florida, it seems like our...

• Now What?

As a senior this year, I realize that the closer I get to graduating, the more I feel like a freshman all over again. Your freshmen year of...

• #InterviewSZN

MAJOR KEY ALERT: Interview season is just around the corner, and in between drowning in school work, coordinating those dreaded group...

• Stages Of A Friendship Break-up

To those of you who happen to experience conflicts with friends, you may be familiar with friendships ending and all the emotions attached...

• Best Bathing Suits in Miami

With spring break fast approaching, and of course being in Miami, a girl can never have enough bathing suits. Here are some of the hottest...

• An Open Letter to my Roommates

Dear Roomies, Hey *expletive*s, it’s me. Now, I don’t mean that in an I-hate-you way. I mean that in an I’m-so happy-we’ve-gotten-close-...

• The Stigma of Eating Disorders

I realized that I had a problem the summer after my sophomore year of college. “It’s like you’re flirting with an eating disorder,” my...

• Why I'm Graduating Early

I have been told on multiple occasions that college is “The best four years of your life.” College is four years of illegality, debauchery...

• Being Engaged In College

Despite the current culture of non-committal dating, hook-ups and general spurning of settling down young, I am one of a few people at the...