This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

College: a time to learn how to get the most bang for your buck. That is the dictionary definition, right? Regardless, I can confidently say that I am a poor college student and not the only one. Sometimes it’s a struggle to pay for that coffee you need before your morning exam or that new bathing suit you have to have because its SO Miami.  Our parents have experienced it and now so are we, poor college kid syndrome. 

But where is the rule that says our budgets have to restrict us from having fun? Additionally, why can’t we have fun on, say, a Sunday morning? Behold, a comprehensive list of the best drunk brunches in Miami on a college budget.  

When in Brickell:

Fado Irish Pub
Pop into Fado’s for a full brunch menu and $12 bottomless mimosas!

Batch Gastropub
This gem of a restaurant provides bottomless red sangria made with Cognac, or carbonated white sangria (think bellini) for $20 from 11:30am-2pm.

OTC
With brunch entrees and bottomless mimosas, bellinis, and Champagne for $20 from 11:30am-4pm, what’s not to love?

When in Coral Gables:

George’s on Sunset
It has been said that if you don’t take your lady to George’s, someone else will. Better hustle in and get those bottomless champagne drinks provided every Sunday!

Rok:Brgr
Calling all ladies! Come get your free bottomless mimosas from 10am-3pm on Sundays!

Angelique Euro Café
With entrees starting at $7 and $14 limitless mimosas, it’s hard not to fall in love with this classy boutique café.

Bulla Gastrobar
$18 for all the sangria and mimosas my heart desires?  Sign me up!

When in South Beach:

660 at Anglers
Though things tend to get pricy in this flashy part of town, you can still enjoy endless Bloody Marys, flavored bubbles, and mimosas for just $25.  Throw on your best outfit and have yourself a ritzy and fabulous time.

So next time you are making plans with the girls but are running down your bank account, hit up one of these lovely brunch spots for good food, good drinks, and a better time. 

Image credit: cover, 1, 2

Rebecca, a California girl at heart, has fully embraced the Miami lifestyle, living by the motto "work hard, play hard...play hard again!" Rebecca has always been a bit of a multi-tasker - attending frat parties while Snapchatting and enjoying the finest of boxed wines one night to spending endless hours at the library, studying and downing Starbucks the next. After years working in an office environment, she is looking forward to a more creative position at Her Campus where her sarcasm and exuberant love of life can shine through as she writes editorial content and sits behind her computer trying to look busy. Send love/hate mail and/or suitor requests to princessaabeccaa@gmail.com.