This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Meet five-year-old Noah Ritter, or you might know him as the “Apparently Kid” who grabbed the mic from a Pennsylvanian news reporter to talk about his first time riding the super slide at the county fair. During his interview, he used the word “apparently” again and again. Of course it went viral online and the media has been obsessed with this kindergartener ever since. We know we can’t keep our eyes off him! He captured our hearts the moment we saw him on camera. 

Here’s 11 reasons why we love the “Apparently Kid”:

1. First of all, he has the best facial expressions.

2. He’s basically a grandpa trapped inside a little kid’s body. Do you know another five-year-old who watches Powerball?

3. He’s got the princess wave down … or shall we say prince?

4. And the thinking face …

5. He is as sweet as can be. Look at him giving Ellen a big hug!

6. He loves dogs! Check him out in the new Freshpet pet food commercial. Yes, he already has a commercial. 

7. He’s not afraid to admit to being, “scared half to death.”

8. He’s checking off his bucket list probably a lot faster than the rest of us! 

9. He doesn’t hold onto things for very long, a life lesson that a lot of us still struggle with. Sorry ‘apparently’, but Noah has a new favorite word: ‘seriously’.

10. And he doesn’t fall for people’s tricks — like when Ellen DeGeneres brought a dinosaur on her show to meet him (he’s a big dino fan, btw). 

11. We totally felt his pain when he talked about school with Ellen. Kindergarten can be a serious struggle. “They’re holding me, I don’t know how many hours — probably like 11 hours … it’s like I was in prison for 10 days!” he said. 

So if your day needs a pick-me-up, the “Apparently Kid” will surely make your day — he apparently makes ours!

Tess is an Assistant Editor and Contributing Writer for Her Campus Miami (OH)