Max Trubiano ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Meet Max Trubiano, a first-year from Kirtland, Ohio who is full of passion and fun! As a Finance and Marketing major in the Pre-Law Program, a member of Delta Sigma Phi and Autism Speaks, this Campus Cutie keeps busy and can be found wherever there’s excitement on campus. But Max isn’t your stereotypical frat guy— his friends and girlfriend (sorry ladies!) know him as down to earth, reliable and a romantic.

Major(s) & Minor(s): Finance & Marketing; Pre-Law ProgramHometown: Kirtland, OhioYear in School: FreshmanRelationship Status: In a relationshipExpected Graduation Year: 2018Hobbies: Reading, fishing, fashion, basketball, music

Her Campus: What is your best memory at Miami so far?Max Trubiano: I really enjoyed POTH. I went to the B.o.B concert which was insane. Storming the field once our football team beat UMass.

HC: What organizations are you in?MT: Autism Speaks, Circle K, Project Kids Network, Intramural Basketball

HC: What fraternity are you in, and what do you like best about it?MT: Delta Sigma Phi- as cliché as it may sound I’ve met my best friends on campus through the fraternity and we always have a good time.

HC: Where’s the best place to eat in Oxford (or your favorite)?MT: 45- It has quality food with a ton of options. You can’t go wrong with the steak sandwich and sweet potato fries.

HC: How would your best friend describe you?MT: Inquisitive, outgoing, down to earth, motivated, and generous. But if you actually ask them, they’ll probably just make fun of me.

HC: Which TV or movie character best represents you and why?MT: A smarter version of Joey Tribbiani, because I come from a big attractive Italian family.

HC: Tell us something about you that not very many people know.MT: I almost went to OU. Clearly, I made the right choice.

HC: Who is your favorite artist (musical)?MT: MGK— my Cleveland people will know why.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?MT: Anna Kendrick

HC: What are you addicted to on Netflix?MT: I’m really not into Netflix but I’ve been watching Law and Order SVU and ESPN’s 30-for-30s.

HC: Who is your role model?MT: Definitely my parents. They have shaped me into who I am and what I stand for.

HC: What is your life motto?MT: “It’s never too cold for ice cream.”

HC: Dogs or cats?MT: Dogs over cats any day, but my Grandma just got a cat and he is growing on me.

HC: Where do you hope to see yourself after graduation?MT: The best possible law school I can get in to.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?MT: I like someone who is curious, well-rounded, easy-going, and passionate. Or anyone that can jam out with me.

HC: How has being at different colleges impacted your relationship with your girlfriend?MT: Being 3.5 hours away put a much larger importance on communication since we can’t always see or talk to each other. I also feel it makes us more appreciative of each other and our relationship.

HC: What are you most looking forward to this summer?MT: Honestly, going back to work. I’m a camp counselor at a local kids’ camp, and it’s the best job ever. I get to mentor, lead, and work with my communities’ children. A lot of the job consists of outside activities, games, and sports so I get to enjoy my summers that much more.

Tess is an Assistant Editor and Contributing Writer for Her Campus Miami (OH)
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.