Mary Allison Casey ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Mary Allison is fresh on the scene at Miami and quite the ambitious cutie! She’s already declared a double major and aspires to work for the U.N. at some point in her life. Keep reading for more details on her celeb crush, fave pick-up line, and most importantly, where she frequents on a Friday night!  

Name: Mary Allison Casey

Age: 18

Hometown: The perfect Hudson, Ohio

Major: International Studies and Strategic Communication

Future career goal: As far-fetched as it may sound, I hope to work as an officer of the U.N. one day.

Relationship status: Delightfully taken

Celeb crush: THE Marky Mark Wahlberg

Current TV show obsession: Criminal Minds is basically all I watch.

Ideal date: The best are those all-day adventures, where you start out the day with a hike, end with take-out and a movie, and everything in between is just made up as you go.

Life motto: “Seek first to understand, then to be understood,” and “Bacon will probably make it better”

Favorite pick-up line: “I thought we should at least have a conversation before we got married”

Where would we find you on a typical Friday night? Probably dancing with my roommate at Brick– she’s my go-to gal for every fun night!

Who is your celebrity fashion icon? Blake Lively. Who doesn’t channel her sometimes?

What is your favorite Halloween treat? Those slice-and-bake Halloween sugar cookies with the ghosts and pumpkins on them.