Gifts to Give Your Little During Reveal Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Let’s be honest, every Big want to spoil their Little during Big/Little Week. Nothing feels better than showering your new little with the cutest gifts and showing them how happy you are that they’re yours. Here are some of our favorite big & little gifts we think you’ll love and will give you some ideas this recruitment season!

Canvases!

Little canvases with sorority letters are great fillers for baskets.

Survival Kit!

Pamper your little with a basket filled with goodies that will make them a successful new member to your chapter!

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

Let’s face it, we’re all addicted to coffee. It comes in the job description of being a college student. A great smaller surprise is a cup of coffee or their favorite drink with a little note  reminding them how much you love them!

Candy!

Give them their favorite candy and use it as a pun for how excited you are to have them in your family!

Cups!

Matching cups is an adorable idea and something both you and her can use together! Whether you’re going to King to study or a day party with your favorite fraternity, you can use these cups together!

A Day of Presents!

Give them small gifts throughout the day and write specific opening times on them. This will make them feel extra loved throughout the entire day!

Caitlin Barry Senior Campus Correspondent for Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus