The First Week of Classes Explained Through 9 Gifs from the Office

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

1. Waking up Monday after your first weekend back seeing all your friends and then realizing summer is officially over.

2.But then, it’s Tuesday which means it’s 90’s night and you can just go dance. Everyone is trying to forget about all the work that is going to start building up within the first few weeks.

3. Waking up the day after 90’s night and going to your 8:30. As much fun as your night out was, the week is just getting started.

4. When you realize that Syllabus week is a lie and that after the first 20 minutes of class, your professor is lecturing. Next think you know you have 5 papers, 2 quizzes, and 87 pages of readings due the next week… just for one class.

5. And then, you’re trying to focus during your Thursday classes, but all you can thinking about is going out that night.

6. And then, your professors lectures for a straight hour and twenty minutes about nonsense and asks if there are ny questions.7. Going out on a Thursday night pretending you don’t have an 8:30 the next day.

8. But then, it’s Friday… and this is you leaving your last class.

9. And then, this is you the rest of the weekend because you remember it’s a long weekend and you know you worked hard for it.

Carrie Shaheen

Miami (OH) '19

Miami University President/Writer
Mary Carroll

Miami (OH)

CCs