Features

• 6 Best Pop Culture Costumes

1. Princess Leia - In honor of the late Carrie Fischer. All you have to do is put your hair into two little buns and wear a white long-...

• 7 Books You Need to Read This Fall

Reading is one of my favorite things to do in fall. There is something that is so relaxing about curling up after a long day with a good book. A book that is worth reading is sometimes hard to find , so hopefully some of these will pique your interest.

• 7 Tips for Applying to College

For high school seniors, this fall can be one of the most exciting times, while also being one of the most stressful. Applying to college can seem overwhelming at first, but if you start with a plan, then it makes the whole process much easier. Stick to your plan, and I promise that you’ll get through it

• Fall Break Itinerary: Do It All

With Miami having such a short break, it’s important that we make the most of it and do as much as possible with as many friends and family! These are some of the things you will want to make sure you get out and do before fall is over.

• 7 Easy Halloween Costumes

Halloween is approaching and finding the perfect costume can be difficult, especially with the piling amounts of homework and studying for midterms. If you need a quick and easy Halloween costume here are 7 suggestions.

• Every Girl Needs to Read Rupi Kaur

By Sarah Reitz I have this terrible habit of feeling too much and I want to express these feelings in the written form. I want to put words...

• Recipe for the Best Pumpkin Cookies

Now that fall is officially upon us – I wanted to share this festive, life-changing recipe straight from my mom’s magical recipe book so that each of you can experience the luxury of savoring these delicious treats

• How to Deal with Toxic Friendships

By: Sarah Reitz It can be hard to admit to yourself that a supposed “friend” does not have your best interests at heart. Whether they...

• 5 Things to Do This Fall Break

Trying to figure out what do for fall break? Well no worries, we have got just the list for you! Here are five things you can do to make your fall break unforgettable!