This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

By: Kay Connelly

Me: I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse. You: What was that? Me: Listen to their show. How can you refuse with such a clever name!

Who are the Doddfathers? The “Doddfathers” is big radio show full of comedic guys who get together every Thursday to have a fun time. They get together and give their hot takes of stuff that is going on in the world. The music is good too!

JB, Sam, Michael, and Ryan are all extremely ticklish fellows who happen to be good friends here at Miami University. (“Some live together and the rest just by chance”).

Remember the Skittles guy? While they were “not going to ask if Skittle-Pox were contagious,” they got to interview Jimmy Bellinger about what it is like to star in Blockers (which opens to the general public this weekend)! (Jimmy has also been on Parks and Rec., Liv and Maddie, and 2 Lava 2 Lantula.

Michael says the show is “just us talking about stuff in our lives and sports and school. We just get on air and roll with the punches.” Some days they talk about sports. Other days it is Tinder conversations. Regardless, their intention is to be goofy. These guys seem pretty genuine about the faith, family, and sports. And that is why they “are the best college radio show.” So tune in to Radio Fx Thursdays at 2 p.m.! 145 viewers and counting. Rumor has it they may very well have more guest stars on the show.

A li’l extra info on da boyz:

JB

Year: freshman Major: undecided (trying to get into Farmer) Passions: Watching Cleveland sports talking (He’s out-going) Favorite Jams: Hips Don’t Lie- Shakira Best Love Song- T-Pain Hobbies: Frat Life (he helps set up decorations.) Life Quote: “Work Hard. Play Hard” Hidden Talent: “I can almost do a handstand.” Life Motto: “Shooters shoot.”

Ryan:

Year: Freshman

Major: Marketing

Passions: Sports

music family and friends Favorite Jams: Rescue -The Movement Mr. Brightside – The Killers Marvin’s room – Drake Hobbies: radio show hanging with friends getting active Life Quote: “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.” Life Motto: “Shoot for the stars, and if you fail you’ll land on the moon.”