8 Products to Get You Through the Rest of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

We are all getting run down from all the work that teachers are piling up. So, here are some products that will help you crush the rest of your semester.

1. Freeman Beauty Masks

It’s at that point in the semester when we are getting closer to finals, so the stress kicks in. With stress comes acne. Help stop your acne with Freeman Beauty Face Masks. Using wholesome and effective ingredients, these masks will leave your skin radiant. You can choose from Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask & Cleanser, and Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask… Plus many more!

2. Aéropostale Denim Assortment

It’s fall szn which means it’s time to break out our cute sweaters and favorite denim. Check out Aéropostale’s denim. While it disappeared for a while, it is making a comeback. With many denim options to choose from, you are surely going to be rocking those jeans. They even have a Seriously Stretchy style that are very comfortable.

3. Bed Head by Tigi Hairspray and Shampoo

Sometimes in the mornings, we press snooze one too many times. If you are in a rush and your hair is a mess, tame it with Bed Head by Tigi’s dry shampoo. With an option of Dirty Secret and Oh Bee Hive! Matte, your hair is bound to look flawless. Or, check out their hairspray for when you are all glammed up for a night on the town. You can choose the Masterpiece Shine which adds body while fighting humidity or Hard Head which has a durable hold while keeping a soft shine.

4. Spindrift Sparkling Water

In class, it is always nice to have a nice beverage to sip on. Hydrate with Spindrift Sparkling Water. Made with real fruit, it is filtered three times, so you know it is pure. It’s simply a mix of real fruit and carbonated filtered water. They are offered in the following flavors: lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry, and blackberry. It is also great for mixing your cocktails or mocktails!

5. Erin Condren LifePlanner

Are you feeling unorganized? Get organized for finals with Erin Condren LifePlanner. With Erin Condren, you get to choose everything about your planner. You can also personalize it by putting your monogram or full name. They’re cute and will keep you organized.

6. HI-CHEW Candy

We all get a sugar craving at least once a week or even once a day… Treat your craving with HI-CHEW candy. It is a chewy fruit-flavored candy. It is cholesterol free, gluten-free, has 0g trans-fat, and contains no artificial colors. So, you will feel better about yourself eating it. Because it’s healthy, right? It comes in the following flavors: Grape, Cherry, Banana, Strawberry, Mango, Green Apple, and Kiwi.

7. Loréal Tanning Products

It’s getting close to December which means we are losing our tans from the summer. Get an affordable tan with L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Products. Use the Self-Tanning Towelettes when you are in a rush and need a quick color. Use the ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist to get all the nooks and crannies. Also, check out the Hydra Genius. It is a moisturizer that gives your skin a glow while also giving it some color. All of these products are streak-free and natural-looking. Did I mention you can get them at your local drug-store?

8. Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Now that the temperature has gone down, it’s flu season. You probably do not think about putting a protector on your toothbrush, but it is actually a great way to avoid getting sick. Try using a Steripod Toothbrush Protector. It fits any manual or electric toothbrush and protects your toothbrush from any bad germs floating in the air. They also come in fun colors, so buy some for your whole house!

Thank you Her Campus Nationals for this amazing Survival Kit.

Mary Carroll

Miami (OH)

CCs