- 2 refrigerated ready-to-roll pie crusts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (mixture of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice)
- Pumpkin pie-shaped (circular) cookie cutter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Use cookie cutter to cut 12 pumpkin shapes from each pie crust. You will need to roll the dough thinner than it comes out of the box.
Press dough shapes into a 24-cup mini muffin tray (make 12 at a time, alternating cups to make sure pie crusts don’t overlap each other).
Apply egg whites from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice together until thoroughly combined.
Spoon mixture into each pumpkin-shaped pie crust cup.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove pies to cool and repeat with second pie crust. Place the muffin tray in the freezer to cool it quickly for re-use.
Makes 24 pies. Keep refrigerated.
When preparing to serve, top with whipped dream or chocolate drizzle!
Photo and recipe courtesy of www.bakerella.com