This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Fall is in full swing, and with the leaves changing colors, maybe our hair could use a little change too. This season try out some quick, cute styles for class or for a night Uptown — like these ones that HC found! Here are five trendy ways to freshen up your look this fall:

1. Did someone say bangs?Taylor Swift’s side-swept bangs in her “Shake it Off” music video are absolutely adorable. Not only are these bangs easy to maintain, but also easy to style. They can be braided back or pinned up and are the perfect length.

2. Highlights add dimensionKerry Washington added some rich cherry highlights into her hair for a trendy, fall feel.

3. Strawberry blonde low-lightsFor all the blondes out there, adding some strawberry blonde lowlights can change your whole look and warm up your face. Plus, who doesn’t want to look like Blake Lively? She’s glowing!

4. The perfect “messy bun”Julianne Hough rocks this messy bun, a perfect style for class or going out. She even dressed it up for the red carpet! All you have to do is gather your hair onto the top of your head, wrap a few hair ties around and pin it into place. You can even add a braid or a headband.

5. Chic braidsYou cannot go wrong with a trendy braid. This look is so simple to achieve and is perfect for those early mornings when you keep hitting the snooze button. It’s effortless and looks so chic!

Chloe is a junior, contributing writer and PR rep for Her Campus Miami (OH). She is a Marketing major in the Farmer School of Business.
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.