10 Ways To Make The Rest of Your Semester Amazing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.
  1. Set Goals for Yourself

Without setting goals, you’re not as likely to get anything done. Stretch yourself; go for that higher GPA, get that job position, begin that new diet and workout schedule. There’s nothing like the feeling of sweet accomplishment!

2. Plan Something Fun

Give yourself something to look forward to. Plan a girl’s night, a shopping spree, a movie night, or invite some of your hometown friends to Oxford for the weekend. 3. Get Into a Routine

Routines help you to stay organized and on top of your responsibilities. You know yourself best; plan your day based on how it works best for you! A set and organized routine will save you stress in the long run.

4. Get More Sleep and Wake up Earlier

I know things can get a little busy at night, but going to bed before 1 a.m. will do you wonders. And when your alarm goes off for that 8:30 a.m. lecture, your bed seems to beg you to stay. But, getting more sleep and waking up earlier will give you more time in the morning to eat a healthy breakfast and wake up for class. You’ll be ready to face your day!

5. Get To Know New People

Talk to that girl sitting behind you in class, say hi to that guy you walk by everyday. You never know what conversations will start and what connections you’ll make. 6. Treat Yo-Self

Don’t be completely stressed out all the time; allow yourself to take a break and do something that makes you happy. Get your nails done, eat that donut that looks so good. You deserve it! 7. Call Your Parents More Often

They care about you and how you’re doing, and they definitely miss you. Even if you call your mom just to say hi, it’ll make her day. Keep them involved with what’s going on in your life.

8. Try Something New

Join that club you always thought looked interesting, or sign up for that community service event you got an email about. You never know who you will meet or what will spark your interest!

9. Get a Planner

Planners are key to staying organized and on top of your responsibilities. Record everything, from homework, weekend events, to meetings. You’ll never miss a thing!

10. Work Hard, Play Hard

It’s okay to let loose and have some fun after a long hard week. Just don’t forget to balance your work and your play!

Caitlin Barry Senior Campus Correspondent for Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus