10 Must Haves For Your Miami Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.
  1. Leggings

Okay, this is the ultimate must have. I wear leggings pretty much everyday at Miami. They’re comfortable AND cute at the same time; they also go with everything.

2) Rain Boots

There is nothing worse than wet shoes and socks after walking to and from classes. Save yourself the trouble (and cold feet) and get some rain boots for those dreary rainy days. Bean Boots and Hunter Boots are my personal favorite!

3) Comfy Clothes For Class

Let’s be real; you’re not going to want to dress cute everyday for class. Once your alarm goes off for that 8:30 a.m. lecture, you’re going to thank your wonderful sweatpants, hoodies, and tshirts for making your morning more bearable.

4) Going Out Clothes

However, you don’t have class everyday. Show your wardrobe some love with cute halter tops, heels, booties, and dresses for those wonderful fun-filled weekends spent at Brick Street.

5) Business/ Professional Clothes

For those times when you must be an adult. Whether you have an interview or an internship, you’ll want to look presentable and professional. Blazers, knee-length pencil skirts, and button-down shirts are a must-have.

6) Workout Clothes

Working out is a great stress reliever, and you won’t want to miss out on Miami’s amazing rec center. Make your workout even better with some cute Lululemon’s.

7) Walking Shoes

College=walking. Make each step to class better for yourself with the perfect pair of walking shoes. Personally, I love my Adidas Superstars; they’re cute, comfortable, and they go with anything.

8) A WARM Coat

Not everyday will be sunny and 75 in Ohio. Prepare for those walks to class in freezing temperatures with a warm North Face or Columbia Parka.

9) Hats, Gloves, and Scarves

Sometimes a coat still doesn’t cut it. Hats, gloves, and scarves are warm little lifesavers during the cold winter months.

10) Cute Spring Clothes

Thankfully, Ohio isn’t always cold and miserable. Get ready for spring fever with sunglasses, light and flowy shirts, shorts, and tanks!

Caitlin Barry Senior Campus Correspondent for Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus