Skye Stewart ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Our Campus Celebrity this week is Skye Stewart, sophomore here at Merrimack from Dover, New Hampshire. Skye is a Communications major with minors in both public and professional writing, and marketing. Skye is part of The Beacon, our very own Merrimack College newspaper; she is also part of the ambassador program where she enjoys working with the admissions team and giving tours to perspective Merrimack students! After Skye’s remaining years here, she hopes to someday work in public relations or event planning. She love Merrimack because of the small and close knit community. With her love for baking, Skye’s favorite place is the full kitchen located in the new 47 Lounge! If you see her around campus, don’t hesitate to say hi!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)