Molly Malinowski ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Molly Malinowski.  A sophomore from Malden Massachusetts, Molly is a Human Development major with a concentration in Elementary Education and Moderate Disabilities.  Upon graduation she plans on either getting her Master’s degree in Education or becoming a first or second grade teacher.  She is a member of the Honor’s Program and is the Academic Officer on the Honors Student Council.  In addition to that, she is a Vice President of the Education Club,  a Student Ambassador, a tutor in the Writing Center, a member of the Social Justice club, and a Leader on this year’s Freshman Retreat!  Molly loves Merrimack and says “My favorite thing about Merrimack is the sense of community I get when I step on campus.  I came from a small high school, and having a close-knit community was something I knew I wanted in college.  Whether it is faculty, staff, or other students, everyone is excited about being here and encourages each other to grow!”  Molly is very friendly, intelligent, and hard working and she always puts a smile on everyone’s face!

Jessica is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.  She is a member of the Honor's Program, Her Campus, The Writer's House Writing Circle, Orientation, and Onstagers Theater.  Her hobbies include drinking Diet Pepsi, daydreaming, and writing about every experience/scenario she can think of.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)