This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Mackenzie Goebel (some call her Merrimackenz) is currently a sophomore at Merrimack.  She comes to us from Moosup, Connecticut and is a mathematics and secondary education major.  If you’re searching for her around campus, look out for her BFF Kale to point you in the right direction. 

Mackenzie is involved in just about everything including being an RA in O’Brien, student government secretary, a volunteer with campus ministry alternative break trips, orientation leader, and most recently involved in the provost search committee.

This superstar is considering some major life experiences after college. She would enjoy joining the Peace Corps, falling madly in love, becoming a high school teacher, and eventually welcoming lots and lots of children into her life.

It may seem corny, but this weeks’ campus celeb is one with extreme passion for life, love, and the pursuit of happiness, as well as the utmost love for her family and friends. Overall, this celeb is one to remember in the future!

Brennan is currently a senior looking forward to making an epic splash into the future.  Besides writing articles for Her Campus (her roommate is the editor!), Brennan is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha, the treasurer of the Merrimack Programming Board, and an active member in a myriad of campus activities.  Shine on!