This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Joe is a sophomore here at Merrimack from Whitman, MA and he’s this week’s campus celebrity! Joe is an economics major and is currently taking part in an auditing internship this semester. His favorite class right now is macroeconomics but he also has many other interests outside of the classroom! Joe enjoys outdoor activities like sailing and basketball but also loves cars and anything else automotive. On campus Joe plays intramural badminton and during his free time he enjoys his record collection. For Joe, the best part about Merrimack is the small campus with its close knit community, and loves being largely involved in Merrimack’s campus ministry. One of his favorite places is the 47 Lounge where he likes to cook Italian food which is just one part of his love for the Italian culture! With Joe’s entrepreneurial spirit and friendly demeanor, he is sure to do great things both here at Merrimack and after graduation!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)