This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Joe Fisher

Year: Freshman

Major: Health Science (Public Health)

Hometown: Somerville, MA

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Honors Program, Honors Program Student Council, Intramurals, Student Ambassador, Resident Advisor, Orientation Leader

What do you look for in a girl? An easy-going personality, sense of humor, nice smile

Best date you’ve been on? Movies and dinner in Boston Common

Biggest turn ons? Nice eyes, a great laugh, open-minded

Biggest turn offs? Self-centered, hard to talk to

Best pick up line…does it work? Never felt the need to use one, they are kind of corny

First thing you notice in a girl? Her laugh, it tells a lot about a person

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? Pocket knife, matches, and another person

Biggest fear? Death, it’s pretty scary

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? At Hockey Games

Embarrassing confession? I’m a pretty sensitive guy, but that never hurt anyone

Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes, but I definitely wouldn’t shut down a blonde based on that

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Bought flowers on random occasions

Favorite song to dance to at a party? That’s tough. Something techno or with a good beat. #Selfie has a great instrumental and Shake Senora is a favorite among my friends and myself.

Celebrity crush? Mariska Hartigay

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Hanging out with friends, going to on-campus games, shows and events, and laughing A LOT

Hottest outfit a girl can wear? Anything

Best way to win you over? Just be yourself, and be open

If you were a type of alcohol, what would you be and why? Captain’s, why not?

Fun fact? I love traveling

Best compliment you’ve received? Someone told me that they had never met a person who had such a great personality as I did

Life motto? Take one day at a time, and everything will work itself out

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I’m a bit flattered, and curious. I’m a very open guy, so come up and start a conversation with me!