This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Francesco (Frankie)

Year:   2015

Major: Business Management

Hometown: Woburn

Birthday: June 12, 1992

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Mixing Music, Skiing, Walking the beach

What do you look for in a girl? I look for a girl who is funny, caring, smart, beautiful eyes, a pretty smile, but most of all has a big heart.

Best date you’ve been on? I planned a date at a park on a warm summer day where at the top of a hill at the park you can see the skyline of Boston. We had a picnic and watched the sun go down.

Whats your favorite song? Amazed by Lonestar

Biggest turn ons? A simple pretty smile

Biggest turn offs? When a girl chews gun loudly

Best pick up line…does it work? You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine. I have gotten a smile back, but no luck yet.

First thing you notice in a girl? Her eyes

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? I honestly wouldn’t want to trade places with anyone because I feel fortunate for the family and friends I have.

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? I would bring a blanket, clean water, and someone to keep me company.

Biggest fear? Huge spiders

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? On a nice warm day sitting in the sun on the quad

Blondes or brunettes? Brunette

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl?  I would probable say what I had done for my best date.

Favorite song to dance to at a party? I don’t want to Miss a Thing

Celebrity crush? Arianna Grande

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Watching a movie and relaxing with friends

Best way to win you over? I’m a sucker for batting eyelashes and a smile

Fun fact? My knees are double jointed

Favorite movie? Pay it Forward

Best compliment you’ve received? I was told that I am a wonderful friend and have a wonderful heart to help others.

Life motto? Don’t judge someone until you have walked a mile in his or her shoes.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I feel honored that I was picked to be this week’s campus cutie.

Brooke is a Merrimack College graduate with a passion for news. Few things get her more excited than racing around a newsroom, helping develop breaking stories. Her goal is to help make the world a better place through the art of journalism. You can often find her exploring the Boston-area with a smile on her face.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)