This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Frank 

Year: Junior

Major: Finance

Hometown: East Longmeadow Mass

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Fishing, Hunting, Sports

What do you look for in a girl? Sensitivite yet mentally tough

Best date you’ve been on? Hopefully this helps me land one worth writing about

Biggest turn ons? When a girl is confident

Biggest turn offs? Out of shape

Best pick up line…does it work? “You look beautiful”… 60% of the time it works every-time

First thing you notice in a girl? Her eyes

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Derek Jeter… He has a spectacular starting 9

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? My bestfriend, baseball, and a boat

Biggest fear? Drowning

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? Laundry room

Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Candle lit dinner

Favorite song to dance to at a party? I want to dance with somebody – Whitney Houston

Celebrity crush? Jessica Biel

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Making memories

Best way to win you over? Smile and be yourself

Fun fact? I’m the second best athlete in my family

Best compliment you’ve received? I won best hair in 5th grade…..

Life motto? For the boys

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I’m honored

Jessica is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.  She is a member of the Honor's Program, Her Campus, The Writer's House Writing Circle, Orientation, and Onstagers Theater.  Her hobbies include drinking Diet Pepsi, daydreaming, and writing about every experience/scenario she can think of.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)