This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Kendall Jenner left her mark at numerous runways these past couple days during New York’s Fall RTW (Ready-to-Wear) Fashion Week. Various celebrities flocked to the front rows including Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Rihanna. Jenner’s supportive family sat front row at multiple shows including Michel Kors’s sophisticated runway and the sporty Marc by Marc Jacobs show. The proud family watched as Kendall opened Diane von Furstenberg’s show, wearing an ivory wrap dress paired with Polka dot stockings. Just breathe taking. The fashion addict in you can scroll through the entire collections from New York on Vogue or click on the links below to view the shows for yourself. 

Day 8 Feb 19th

Kourtney Kardashian snapped this photo of her sis walking in Marc Jacobs. View Kendall around the (6:00) mark.

Day 7 Feb 18th    

The models backstage before Michael Kors show. (5:11)

Day 6 Feb 17th  

Kendall can be seen walking around (10:14) in this stunning Oscar de La Renta .

Day 6 Feb 17th     

Marc by Marc Jacobs in Jenner’s second runway of the day. View at (2:40).          

Day 4 Feb 15  

Kendall opens and closes the runway in Diane von Furstenberg  (0:00).

Day 3 Feb 14

Taking on a darker look in Alexander Wang see Kendall around (7:19)

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)