This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Christopher 

Year: 2016

Major: Economics

Hometown: Cochranville, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: Taken (sorry, ladies)

Interests/Activities: Golfing, watching sports, food

What do you look for in a girl? Nice personality

Best date you’ve been on? Going for a walk on the boardwalk in Ocean City

Biggest turn ons? Blue eyes and a nice smile

Biggest turn offs? Complaining 

Best pick up line…does it work? Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day. It doesn’t work.

First thing you notice in a girl? The way she treats others 

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Steve Carrell

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? A volleyball, a machete, and my iPad

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? Church 

Blondes or brunettes? Blondes

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Called her simply to tell her I love her   

Celebrity crush? Jessica Biel

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Hanging out with friends and watching Arrested Development 

Best way to win you over? Give me food

Fun fact? I was Santa at The Festival of Light and Hope this year

Best compliment you’ve ever received? You have a big heart

Life motto? “To love another person is to see the face of God”

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? My girlfriend was desperate for someone to write about and I was her backup plan

Jessica is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.  She is a member of the Honor's Program, Her Campus, The Writer's House Writing Circle, Orientation, and Onstagers Theater.  Her hobbies include drinking Diet Pepsi, daydreaming, and writing about every experience/scenario she can think of.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)