Back-to-School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

In honor of this first month back on campus, we have received our Her Campus Back-to-School survival kit! Thanks to a number of generous sponsors, Her Campus was able to send our chapter a box full of amazing goodies perfect for college students. We would like to thank all of these sponsors for their donations:

Chipotle         

Luna

Affinitas

Tanda Zap

Nasty Gal

Aeropostale

European Wax Center

Clue

Garnier

Sweetgreen

SoulCycle

For all of the burrito lovers out there, we know that Chipotle is a must, so they have given us a number of BOGO cards to be used at any Chipotle. Luna was nice enough to send us some chocolate peppermint Luna bars that are not only healthy but they are delicious! Some accessories added to this box include Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment along with coupons, Nasty Gal totes and pens, Sweetgreen headbands and Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil. Also, a unique form of underwear comes from the Cupcake Panties given by Affinitas which stores a pair of underwear in an adorable paper cupcake. These are all perfect for looking and feeling your best on campus! Since we’re college students we love free stuff! (And even just coupons!) So, Aeropostale has given us water bottles along with $10 shopping passes, a $5 coupon for exfoliating gel from European Wax Center, a free download of the app Clue, and a free class pass to SoulCycle.

Coming back to school is made easier because of products like these, so we would just like to thank Her Campus and these sponsors for our awesome gifts!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)