This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity is Amshula Divadkar from Swampscott, mass. She is a sophomore here at Merrimack studying sociology with a minor in human resource management and women’s and gender studies. With this degree, Amshula hopes to someday work in human resources or higher education. She is part of the honors program and serves as an honors ambassador and honors peer mentor. She is also involved in the Mack Proud council, Theta Phi Alpha and works as a student ambassador as well as at the O’Brien Center for Student Success. If you think that’s a lot well it’s not all that she does! She is also an FYE mentor, part of the interfaith alliance and a site coordinator for service learning. Amshula has even more in store for her time here at Merrimack; she hopes to be a resident advisor next year and looks forward to being an orientation leading again next summer. She also can’t wait to study abroad in Argentina next semester! Amshula is an awesome friend and one of the most outgoing people here at Merrimack so make sure to say hi if you see her around! You won’t regret it!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)