element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

All I Want for Christmas is….

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

When you were younger Santa always knew exactly what to get you. It was more American girl dolls, a Gameboy, Furbie, Mario Cart, Polly Pocket, or just tons of candy in your stocking! This year though, all you got on your wish list is gift cards and maybe some jewelry. These boring gifts have become a standard, but it’s time to surprise Santa with some new Christmas ideas.

1.       The Bubble Calendar

Perfect for you or your bestie this calendar will satisfy your craving for popping bubbles every day.

2.       Serengetee

Support families around the world and bolster local economies with various fabric selections and designs.

3.       Deep Sea Sand Art

This grown up version of sand art creatively displays scenic scenery. Watch the video to get the full experience!

4.       Room Décor

Your dorm room can never be complete, check out PBteen’s dorm collections. Their soft animal blankets would be a perfect throw for any piece of furniture.

5.       Living Wall Planter Kit

Bring life to your walls with these growing plants and check more things out at commongoods.com!

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)