Mercer hosts annual Bear Fair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Every year, Mercer hosts BEAR FAIR to help freshmen learn about local businesses in downtown Macon. Alongside the businesses are campus clubs and organizations. This year’s total participation amounted to over 130 tables for freshmen to explore.

Freshmen gathered free items such as food, koozies and pens while they signed up for clubs. This Bear Fair was definitely one of the best!

Kathleen has red hair, blue eyes and a ridiculous amount of freckles. Her favorite actor is Jason Schwartzman and her true love is television. She also enjoys comic books, 'Doctor Who' and cupcakes. Currently, Kathleen is a senior at Mercer University and is earning her double major in Journalism and English. She hopes to move to New York and become a real life Liz Lemon. At Mercer, Kathleen is the News Editor of the campus paper, 'The Cluster.' Also, Kathleen is part of the equestrian team, Society for Collegiate Journalists and several honor societies. Kathleen also is the head of the Mercer University HerCampus team and would love for fellow Mercer students to contact her about writing for the site by E-mailing her at KathleenQuinlan@HerCampus.com