timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The It Girl: Ijeoma Mbaezue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Ijeoma Mbaezue

Major: Pre-med/Social Entrepreneurship

Classification: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Describe your ideal date: Something really chill and fun so that I can get to know the other person. A situation where we are just hanging out, but I need it to be clear that it’s a date.

Describe a typical Saturday night: Honestly, lol studying. However, when I’m not studying I’m hanging out with friends. We can end up doing anything from just eating or cutting a rug or two lol!

Why did you choose Mercer? My parents made me come here because of the medical school, but I ended up liking Mercer a lot.

What is your favorite song at the moment? I really don’t have a favorite song right now. I can’t choose just one!

What do you look for in a significant other? This is always a really hard question to answer. I’m very big on friendship in relationships. I look for someone who is not afraid to embrace their quirky side and has a sense of humor. Someone who is smart, trustworthy, and fun. I also appreciate people who have and take value in perspective. I don’t mind if he’s easy on the eyes either

Steffiny is a senior pursuing a B.A Accounting degree at Mercer University. In addition to being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a Contributing Writer for Her Campus Mercer. Steffiny is very active at her campus. She is the Vice President of Alumni Relations for Delta Sigma Pi (the professional business fraternity), a Resident Assistant, and she works at the Academic Resource Center. Steffiny has many other talents, one of which is Indian dance choreography. If she could be anything in the world, she hopes to be a mermaid. Steffiny likes to travel, spend time with family and friends, listen to Disney songs (especially the Tarzan soundtrack), and play in the rain. This past summer she went to New Zealand for an accounting internship. After she graduates in May 2015, she will go to Thailand to teach English for nine months!