This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

So we all need those weekends that you spend just with the girls. No crushes. No boyfriends. No FBs. No testosterone whatsoever. It’s just you and your girls having the time of your lives!

Stuff Your Face Night

What? This may just be the best kind of girl’s night. It’s the kind of night where you get everything you could possibly want to eat in all its fatty and sugary glory, and dig in. You get to wear sweatpants (because those are the only things that will be comfortable after you guys are done), tie your hair up, and wipe your makeup off. The activities for the night may range from anything from watching Disney movies and stuffing your faces to dancing around to Taylor Swift while simultaneously stuffing your faces. Whatever is happening that night, stuffing your face must be included.

Why? OMG. Jennifer’s boyfriend just broke up with her? Sounds like a stuff your face kind of girls night to me. These nights can usually be used to forget your sorrows. Whether it be that you’re done with a stressful week full of horrible exams or you need a cheat night for the strict diet you have been doing really well on.

Where? At a friend’s house, the one with the most spacious living room, fluffiest pillows, and best snacks.

Who? Usually with your closest friends. Friends that you don’t mind seeing you pig the heck out.

Netflix/Hulu Night

What? Have you and your friends gotten behind on your favorite shows because you have spent three weeks studying for this really important exam. Or maybe you guys have been dying to start a new show, but it comes on at inconvenient times. Then this girl’s night is the girl’s night for you. Grab the popcorn (and the wine if you’re Olivia Pope or anyone can drink) and cut the lights for a Netflix/Hulu night.

Why? To catch up on television shows that you have been missing out on.

Where? The most comfortable house with the best HD TV.

Who? These nights are the best with your friends who love the same shows as you. They don’t ask questions and they make just the right comments.

Game Nights

What? A game night doesn’t necessarily have to be board games. You and your friends can fire up your favorite game consoles and play video games or Just Dance or Wii Sports. Or if you don’t want to spend the night in, play a fun game in a public place. You and your friends can see who can use the cheesiest pick-up lines to get a guy’s number. Keep score and win bragging rights!

Why? You girls just want to do something fun to keep your minds occupied.

Where? Anywhere really!

Who? Your most fun friends will really bring life to this night. Avoid the sore winners and sore losers.

Club Night

What? Put on your freak’em dress and get ready to be a killer, because it’s a club night! You and your girls get cute, and get ready to dance the night away. This type of night requires a lot of grooming and a lot of effort. But, with the right people a night like this could be a night to remember.

Why? You want to look cute and see some jaws drop. You also want to show people that you have something in your closet other than the sweatpants, leggings, jeans, and old t-shirts you wear all week at school.

Where? Find out what’s the move. Go wherever the crowd is live that night. Be safe and make sure you stay with your friends all night.

Who? Whoever you like to go out with! People that never stop dancing and know how to keep the night fun. Make sure you trust those friends also, you don’t want to end up by yourself downtown.

Dress Up Night

What? You ever want to look cute and go nowhere? Or perhaps you and your friends wanted to try out some YouTube makeup tutorials on each other. Well these are called Dress Up Nights. These nights can be self-esteem boosters, without all the hustle-bustle of a night on the town.

Why? We all know the most fun part of going out to the club, is the getting ready and looking cute part. The rest can turn out to be a lot of stress. Soooo…let’s just skip that part.

Where? It’s probably best to have this night at the friend’s place with the largest bathrooms. So you can all fit in the bathroom and give each other compliments.

Who? Any friends that want to get cute for no reason!

DIY Night

What? Get your creative juices flowing with a Do-It-Yourself night! Buy some cheap arts and crafts material and make some decoration for your room. Or, if you are not the creative type, finish all your homework. That’s technically Do-It-Yourself right?

Why? You want to make or try something new!

Where? Anywhere with space and light.

Who? You creative friends, so they can help you if you mess you DIY project up.

We Go Where Life Takes Us Night

What? Are you and your friend feeling adventurous tonight? Well, put on a cute outfit and see where the night takes you. You might end up discovering an amazing new restaurant or meet a really cute guy. 

Why? You and your friends are feeling spontaneous.

Where? Anywhere!

Who? Any friend that’s down for an adventure. This may be a good way to get to know a new friend.

Emergency Girls Night

What? Sharon needs us. Drop everything and let’s go. Your girlfriend is in trouble and she needs her friend’s support. You’ll need her favorite food and some tissues, it gonna be a long night!

Why? Your friend needs you…duh!

Where? At Sharon’s house, or the equivalent of a friend for you. Or if you guys need to go out for some emergency tacos at Taco Bell, that’s cool too.

Who? Friends that you would drop everything for.

pixgood.com

pandawhale.com

gifsec.com

www.sororitylyfe.com

www.ifc.com

www.pinterest.com

imgbuddy.com

aportiaadamsadventure.com