Features

• BADLANDS Review: Halsey

Halsey is a new to the music scene, but she’s coming up fast. Having opened for the likes of The Kooks and Imagine Dragons, and later this...

• Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

So, one of our favorite things about fall is the food... oh, who are we kidding? One of our favorite things in general is food. However,...

• Costumes to DIY For Halloween

With All Hallows Eve' being just around the corner, if you haven't already gotten or made a costume, the clock is ticking away! Don't worry...

• Making the Magic Happen

With Mercer’s Homecoming theme being Disney, what better way to celebrate it than writing about how college students can have the...

• GO:OD AM: Album Review

It's obvious that Easy Mac has matured out of the cheesy raps of his early days. “I know it’s been a minute since I’ve been away/ Didn’t...

• Fall Plans? Leaf it to Us!

After making it halfway through the hot semester, I think I can speak for everyone by saying “thank goodness for fall!” It is about time...

• An Af[fair] to Remember

It is almost that time of year again! You smell the smoked meats, funnel cakes, and cotton candy. Then you hear the screams of joy, the...

• Woman of the Week: Viola Davis

Even if you don’t follow award shows regularly, you have probably heard about Viola Davis’ Emmy win last week. Why? The How to Get Away...

• Why Are You Getting Sick?

New school year, new teachers, new people, and most importantly, new germs. The past few weeks have been blissful for some, but others...

• Review: What A Time To Be Alive

It truly is a time to be alive for Drake and Future fans alike. The rappers released their joint mixtape What a Time to be Alive (wattba)...

• You're Hot Then You're Cold

Welcome to the South, where it is 90 to 100 degrees outside and 60 degrees inside. We do appreciate the air conditioning, but this drastic...

• 12 Celeb Crushes All 90's Kids Had

You know you loved them. 12. Jonathan Taylor Thomas You might know Jonathan from Home Improvement, or The Lion King, or even I'll Be Home...

• Take Me to Neverland

College may be thought of as tons of fun by many people, but it is also that time when you start to live in the real world. With college,...

• How to Survive Music Midtown 2k15

It’s that jolly time of year again in downtown Atlanta called Music Midtown! Music Midtown is a weekend music festival featuring several...

• Mercer @ Night: Part 17

Almost a month into the start of a new academic year--something that is simultaneously astounding, frightening, and exciting. The freshness...