This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

As we say our final goodbyes to summer and welcome the colder days, it’s important to keep healthy in order to shield ourselves from the colds going around. Vitamins and hydration would be at the top of our lists as far as making sure we stay healthy, so HC McGill has devised the perfect recipe that will boost your immune system this fall: Infused Ice Cubes. These cubes are perfect to throw right into your water bottle or to cool down your tea, ensuring your health is at the top of its game.

Ingredients can vary from fruit to fresh herbs. Just be creative and pop in your favorites.

What you will need:

–       Fresh berries (we chose raspberries)

–       Mint leaves

–       Small field flowers and dried lavender (remember to give them a good rinse)

–       Ice-cube tray

Directions:

Simply add the garnish into your ice cube tray and fill the tray with water. Next, place the tray in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or until the water has frozen and the ice cubes have formed. Finally, remove the cubes from the trays and place them in your drinks for a delicious treat that will remind you of spring and keep you feeling refreshed.