Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

McGill Celebrities

Campus Celebrity: McGill Compliments

By Alexandra Faure
April 8, 2014 - 9:53pm

This week I had the privilege of interviewing our very own McGill Compliments. Read on to find out exactly what is, what it does and who it is. Her Campus McGill: What is McGill Compliments (for readers who don’t know)? READ MORE

Christopher St-Cyr, Varsity Lacrosse Player

By Ella Sibio
April 3, 2014 - 10:00am

Ella Sibio for HC McGill Christopher St-Cyr is a McGill University Student and varsity Lacrosse player. He sat down to answer some questions about himself, his sport and his school. Enjoy.   HC McGill: What's your jersey number? Christopher St-Cyr (CS): #15, McGill Redmen Lacrosse HC McGill: Faculty and year? CS: Education (Secondary School English), 4th year HC McGill: Could you please tell us a bit about yourself? READ MORE

Saya Takegami: Urban Groove Dancer

By Erica Ng
April 1, 2014 - 7:31pm

READ MORE

Laily Popal, Citadelle Council Member

By Justine Williams
March 31, 2014 - 11:00am

What is Citadelle council and what does the council do? READ MORE

Courtney Ayukawa, Arts & Science Rep for SSMU

By Stephanie Gervais
March 28, 2014 - 12:00am

Year: U3 Major: Sustainability Science and Society Minor: Sociology Stephanie Gervais for Her Campus (HC): How did you first get involved with SSMU? READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Julia Borghesi

By Katherine Rushby
March 25, 2014 - 9:00am

By: Katherine Rushby Many students who want to make a difference on campus become involved in student politics (or protests, for anyone familiar with McGill…), but not a huge number can boast that they actively make the campus a safer place. McGill has many safety-oriented groups and organizations, from Walk Safe to SACOMSS (Sexual Assault Centre of the McGill Students’ Society) to McGill Nightline, so when one of my co-workers told me she was mid-interview-process to become part of M-SERT (the McGill Student Emergency Response Team), I thought she would make a perfect Campus Celebrity. READ MORE

Hilary Hwu, co-founder of the student movement for Partners in Health

By Chloe Thimonier
March 23, 2014 - 10:00pm

Name: Hilary Hwu Age: 21 Major and goals: Psychology, with a minor in Pathology. I’m hoping to go into the field of psychiatry once I graduate. I have been interested in global health since high school and became involved with Partners In Health since I fully believe in their core values and methods of creating access to healthcare. What is Partners in Health and what is its role on campus? READ MORE

Zach Macklovitch, Montreal's Youngest Restaurateur

By Ana Zdravkovic
March 18, 2014 - 10:54pm

READ MORE

Heather Johnson, Healthy McGill's Active Living Coordinator

By Anna Stuber
March 13, 2014 - 12:00am

Having your health is a number one priority, especially during busy, stressful and full-on university life days. Healthy McGill helps students stay in touch with health, awareness and balance. Heather Johnson, Healthy McGill's Active Living Coordinator and Communications Coordinator, has been kind enough to share some more information on Healthy McGill, its goals, events, messages and some advice to students. Read our interview below to find out more about Heather and this amazing group that is right on campus. READ MORE

Ali Taghva, President of New Residence Hall

By Azara Lalla
March 11, 2014 - 9:00am

This week’s campus celebrity is the President of New Rez, Ali Taghva, a U0 Political Science student with some words of wisdom on being and getting involved. Why did you want to get involved with IRC? READ MORE