Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

McGill Celebrities

Sucrée Sam: The Treat of Pierrefonds

By Erica Ng
October 2, 2014 - 11:00am

READ MORE

Collegiette of the Month: Ana Zdravkovic

By Esther Vinarov
September 30, 2014 - 11:00am

This month, Her Campus McGill is celebrating one of our many awesome contributors, Ana Zdravkovic. An amazing team player, Ana does a terrific job running our beautiful Instagram, and she consistently knocks out great articles that everyone loves, such as her most recent how-to piece on DIY infused ice cubes. Ana is a second year student in Psychology. Read on to learn more about what makes her tick and why we love her so much! READ MORE

Tanya Vaidya, Co-President of DECA Quebec

By Belle Kim
September 25, 2014 - 11:00am

Tanya Vaidya is currently a U3 student in Economics and Finance, and serves as the Co-President of DECA Quebec. Born in India, raised in Singapore, and studying in Canada, she proudly establishes herself as a 'third culture" individual. Belle Kim for Her Campus (HC McGill): What is DECA and its purpose as an association? READ MORE

A Capella to Anatomy: Vijidha Rajkumar shares her experience

By Stephanie Gervais
September 23, 2014 - 11:00am

Fourth year student Vijidha Rajkumar, known by her friends as V, is no newcomer to the stress of balancing a heavy workload with a busy social life.  In addition to being an Honours Anatomy and Cell Biology Major, she is an executive member of two clubs, a TA in an anatomy lab, and volunteers at the Royal Victoria Hospital.  In this interview, she covers all these topics and gives advice on how to manage this kind of stressful student life while staying put together.  READ MORE

McGill B.Com. to Pilates: Nikki Bergen Tells Her Story

By Katrina Kairys
September 19, 2014 - 11:13pm

Meet Nikki, a McGill B.Com. graduate who didn’t want to work at a bank, didn’t want to sit at a desk from nine to five, and didn’t want to just live for the weekends.  Nikki’s story takes many twists and turns, and what was originally supposed to be an article about pilates and the fitness industry turned into a story about taking chances and doing what you love. Nikki pursued business because she felt like it was the right thing to do, yet didn’t have the slightest idea what career she was headed for. READ MORE

Karen Chen and Zoe Goldstein, Alegria Co-founders and Presidents

By Anna Stuber
September 18, 2014 - 11:00am

Zoe and Karen currently serve as co-founders and co-presidents of the Alegria Contemporary Ballet Company. Both avid dancers, together they work hard to bring a dance company to McGill students that incorporates ballet and contemporary dance. Anna Stuber for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): How did you first get involved with dance? READ MORE

Sonnia Kuo of McGill Campus Swaps

By Ana Zdravkovic
September 13, 2014 - 11:00am

This week we had the pleasure of speaking with the driving force behind McGill Campus Swaps, Sonnia Kuo. In her second year at McGill she has jumped feet first into the world of buisness and is running an amazing nonprofit social enterprise here at McGill. Keep reading to learn more about her work and a few tips she was generous enough to share with us.    Ana Zdravkovic for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): Tell us a little bit about your business? READ MORE

Ameya Pendse, President of IRSAM

By Katrina Kairys
September 11, 2014 - 11:00am

Ameya Pendse is the president of the International Relations Students' Association of McGill  (IRSAM) and an opinion writer for The Bull & Bear magazine.  Katrina Kairys for Her Campus McGIll (HC McGill): What is IRSAM and what are its primary goals as a students' association? READ MORE

Elias Fares, President & CEO of Campusgrids

By Katrina Kairys
September 9, 2014 - 11:00am

In the past, students had to rely on word-of-mouth or obscure posters in lecture halls to navigate the world of campus clubs and societies. Thankfully, now there's an app for that. Her Campus McGill chatted with Elias Fares, co-founder of the hottest new app for campus clubs, Campusgrids. This free social platform connects students with campus clubs and organizations.  Not only does it match students with groups based on their interests, it features detailed infromation about each club and keeps students updated on all the events around campus. By connecting students with shared interests, it allows them to find the right organization and meet new people. One may say it's Tinder done the right way...

Hana Bell, Director of SynesthASIA

By Erica Ng
April 27, 2014 - 12:00am

READ MORE