Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

McGill Celebrities

Anne-Rachelle Boulanger: Writer-turned-President of JHR McGill

By Fanta Kamara
October 9, 2014 - 11:03am

Anne-Rachelle Boulanger is a fourth year student majoring in Honours International Development Studies (IDS) with a minor in Psychology. She is also the President of Journalists for Human Rights (JHR) McGill, a club dedicated to informing the public on the human rights issues going on around the world.   Fanta Kamara for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): How you explain what JHR is to people who don’t know? READ MORE

McGill's 2nd Annual Relay for Life

By Ana Zdravkovic
October 8, 2014 - 3:20pm

This week I had the pleasure of speaking with Christopher Smith and Eve Woolley regarding McGill's Relay for Life event. These two co-presidents are extremely passionate about Relay for Life and are organizing McGill's 2nd annual event. Keep reading to learn more about the Relay, the club, and how you can get involved! Ana Zdravkovic for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): Tell me a little bit about yourselves.  READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Desiree D'Souza

By Elisha-Kim Desmangles
October 5, 2014 - 11:00am

Meet this week's campus celebrity, Desiree D'Souza! This Toronto native and Cognitive Science student combines enthusiasm, motivation, and teamwork to head DECA McGill as president. Read on as she teaches us what it takes to be a leader of an organization on campus. Elisha-Kim Desmangles for HerCampus McGill (HC McGill): Can you tell us a little about DECA in general and DECA McGill?  READ MORE

Sucrée Sam: The Treat of Pierrefonds

By Erica Ng
October 2, 2014 - 11:00am

READ MORE

Collegiette of the Month: Ana Zdravkovic

By Esther Vinarov
September 30, 2014 - 11:00am

This month, Her Campus McGill is celebrating one of our many awesome contributors, Ana Zdravkovic. An amazing team player, Ana does a terrific job running our beautiful Instagram, and she consistently knocks out great articles that everyone loves, such as her most recent how-to piece on DIY infused ice cubes. Ana is a second year student in Psychology. Read on to learn more about what makes her tick and why we love her so much! READ MORE

Tanya Vaidya, Co-President of DECA Quebec

By Belle Kim
September 25, 2014 - 11:00am

Tanya Vaidya is currently a U3 student in Economics and Finance, and serves as the Co-President of DECA Quebec. Born in India, raised in Singapore, and studying in Canada, she proudly establishes herself as a 'third culture" individual. Belle Kim for Her Campus (HC McGill): What is DECA and its purpose as an association? READ MORE

A Capella to Anatomy: Vijidha Rajkumar shares her experience

By Stephanie Gervais
September 23, 2014 - 11:00am

Fourth year student Vijidha Rajkumar, known by her friends as V, is no newcomer to the stress of balancing a heavy workload with a busy social life.  In addition to being an Honours Anatomy and Cell Biology Major, she is an executive member of two clubs, a TA in an anatomy lab, and volunteers at the Royal Victoria Hospital.  In this interview, she covers all these topics and gives advice on how to manage this kind of stressful student life while staying put together.  READ MORE

McGill B.Com. to Pilates: Nikki Bergen Tells Her Story

By Katrina Kairys
September 19, 2014 - 11:13pm

Meet Nikki, a McGill B.Com. graduate who didn’t want to work at a bank, didn’t want to sit at a desk from nine to five, and didn’t want to just live for the weekends.  Nikki’s story takes many twists and turns, and what was originally supposed to be an article about pilates and the fitness industry turned into a story about taking chances and doing what you love. Nikki pursued business because she felt like it was the right thing to do, yet didn’t have the slightest idea what career she was headed for. READ MORE

Karen Chen and Zoe Goldstein, Alegria Co-founders and Presidents

By Anna Stuber
September 18, 2014 - 11:00am

Zoe and Karen currently serve as co-founders and co-presidents of the Alegria Contemporary Ballet Company. Both avid dancers, together they work hard to bring a dance company to McGill students that incorporates ballet and contemporary dance. Anna Stuber for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): How did you first get involved with dance? READ MORE

Sonnia Kuo of McGill Campus Swaps

By Ana Zdravkovic
September 13, 2014 - 11:00am

This week we had the pleasure of speaking with the driving force behind McGill Campus Swaps, Sonnia Kuo. In her second year at McGill she has jumped feet first into the world of buisness and is running an amazing nonprofit social enterprise here at McGill. Keep reading to learn more about her work and a few tips she was generous enough to share with us.    Ana Zdravkovic for Her Campus McGill (HC McGill): Tell us a little bit about your business? READ MORE