jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Oat Wongsajjathiti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Meet this week’s cutie, Oat! He’s got a sweet smile with awesome dance moves to sweep all of you off your feet and lucky for you all, he is single! Read on to learn more about Oat and let him charm you away.

Basic

Age: 20

Hometown: Thailand, originally but I went to school in India for 8 years before coming to McGill.

Year: U4

Major: Chemical engineering

Single or taken: Single

Likes

Favorite thing about Montreal: Probably how artistic the city is. There’s a scene for dance, music and fine arts, things a typical engineering student like myself enjoy. 

Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad and Parks and Recreation.

Biggest pet peeve: Notifications of “…. has invited you to play Candycrush Saga.” 

Guilty pleasure: T-swift. No actually Meghan Trainor. Cuz its all about that bassss.

Male celebrity crush: I don’t feel comfortable answering this question.

*Ten minutes past*

Alright alright it’s Matthew Mcconaughey.

Female celebrity crush: Tina Fey, or Aubrey plaza. Actually nah, lets go with Christina Hendricks… 

Random

Where would we find you on a Friday night? Dance practice

Which dance-related clubs are you involved in? I’m part of Urban Groove and MSSD Mcgill Student Street Dancers.

Is there a specific genre you like to dance to? Ballet of course… (laughs). No I like Hip Hop and Popping.

How long have you been dancing? I actually started at McGill. I tagged along to my roommate’s audition and ended up learning the chorography. Later I got a call back and that’s how I got started.

Valentine Special

What would your tinder description say? I can draw you like one of my French girls. Other nationalities too though, no discrimination.

Your best pickup line: “I have the cutest cat you’ll ever see.” I actually don’t though, but that can be dealt with later. 

Your deal breaker: Disrepecting elders.

Idea of a perfect date: A date with the perfect girl.…or Thai Express. Because I like to keep things spicy and most of all, authentic. (Sarcasm intended)

Images contributed by the interviewee.