What’s in Your Bag? Fall Survival Kit Edition!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

As college students, we are constantly on the go. Her Campus Nationals Fall Survival Kits are definitely geared to the constantly active collegiette and especially for long nights at Marywood’s new Learning Commons. For touch-ups during long days,  TRESemmé’s  Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray.  Both products are usable for straight and wavy hair making them a must-have for every on the go collegiette! Also included for touch-ups were Palmer’s Swivel Sticks for chapped lips and NYC New York Color Shadows.

To help us focus no matter what, 5-hour Energy includued dietary suppplements and headphones! And thanks to Cold-Eeze we can fight through tough Scranton winters.

Our Survival Kits included reading for the collegiette activist from organizations including: She’s the First, My Social Canvas, No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project and #ActuallySheCan.

Martha Stewart Crafts helped us showcase our crafty sides with coupons, craft paint and glitter glue!

And Chipotle sponsored back to school with Buy One Get One Coupons for our well-deserved study breaks! Her Campus Marywood now has an excuse to utilize the recently opened location in Dickson City!

MZ Wallace had us covered sending us their Chelsea Tote to carry everything we need for a typical day on campus including our exclusive pennants from Her Campus Nationals!

Thank you to Her Campus Nationals for helping us discover our new favorite products and helping us survive the fall semester!

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com