Netflix Binge: 90s TV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

While contemporary television is great, sometimes it’s nice to watch a show that’s not focused on social media and step into the past. Here are out picks for when you are looking to head backwards into television history!

1. That 70s Show: Ever wonder how Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis met? You can watch their relationship unfold on that 70s show along with the rest of the Wisconsin crew. The cast and characters are “all alright” and will constantly make you laugh!

2. The West Wing: A political drama, the show is a great representation of what politics used to be like. With a cast including Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe and Allison Janney, what isn’t too love?

3. Freaks and Geeks: This shortlived series discusses the hierarchies of high schools from the perspectives of the “freaks” and the “geeks.” If you’re looking for a short show to watch; this is just the one for you!

4. Friends: Ross, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Monica and Pheobe are basically household names at this point but if you haven’t watched Friends, it definitely won’t dissapoint! Plus if you’ve already watched friends, isn’t it time to watch it all over again?

5. Charmed: If you loved Twitches growing up this is the show for you! Follow three sisters who are all witches as they fight evil in San Francisco.

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com