This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Everyone loves a good snow day. Once you have laid in bed till 1pm, you run into the issue of what to next? Well the best thing to do is to binge watch TV. Here are some of my personal favorites to watch on a cold, winter, snowy day.

1. Friends

The most OG show to watch on a snow day. There is 10 season and at least 20 episodes per season. Such a funny show, great cast, amazing jokes and one liners. Even if you have seen the series already, why not watch it again?

2. Gossip Girl

“Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite”. That ICONIC line is recognized all over. This show was the epitome of drama in teen years. The show also set the bar for fashion. If you have not seen the show, now is a good time to watch.

3. Gilmore Girls and Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

The original coffee lovers. Not only is there one series but now there is a reboot. But you must watch the original series before watching the reboot. This show brought us our love of coffee and talking fast. This show has 7 seasons and then 4 hour long episodes in the reboot, so it should be able to get you through the whole day.

Senior, Hospitaltiy Management and Marketing major from Potomac, MD. I love guac, sleeping, and eating.  Twitter: @liasohl   Intagram: @lia.sohl