This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Year: sophomoreMajor: finance Hometown: Ellicott City, Md. What is your dream date?Skydiving, I love girls that are adventurous and ive always wanted to do itWhat’s your best pick up line?Hey girl you better call life alert because I’ve fallen for you and can’t get upDescribe your dream girl.Jennifer Aniston Relationship status?Single What are you involved with on campus?Greek Life, Delta Sigma PhiWhat made you want to get involved with that?I was really looking for a group of guys that I connected with and were down for anything and I definitely found that.Im also always looking for community service opportunities and leadership positions and I knew greek life would give me the ability to pursue both of thoseWhat are you favorite places to eat in CP?Chipotle and SlicesWhat’s one thing most people don’t know about you?I’m an Eagle ScoutWhat song best describes your life?I would say All Night Long by Sammy Adams.Biggest pet peeve?When people chomp on their gum and chew with their mouth openWhat do you see yourself doing after college?Working on Wall Street. I want to do something in the field of wealth management or quantitative finance