Her Campus Maryland Blog

• Finding A New Way

First semester seemed like another lifetime. There was so much that being a newly initiated member of AEPhi brought that I didn’t even know...

• Gym, Tan, Work

Photo Credit: President's Promise of UMD As the semester comes to an end and finals come around the corner students at the University of...

• One Night Only

WARNING: This article is for a mature audience only! I find it extremely empowering when women take control of their sexuality and make the...

• Best Dorms on Campus!

One of the most exciting parts of going to college is decorating one’s dorm space! Choosing wall décor, cute bedding, and comfy pillows are...

• Generic vs. Name Brand Make-up

I am the type of person that could spend their entire paycheck in Sephora (it has happened before). I love make-up and am always looking...

• Greetings from New Zealand!

For my semester abroad I chose to study in Auckland, New Zealand. Auckland, the biggest city in New Zealand, is composed of a series of...

• Stereotypes Exist on Google

Could you imagine life without Google? I couldn’t. As odd as that may sound, if you really think about it, Google solves so many problems...

• Culture Shock

So it’s been a few weeks since I’ve first landed here in China and I’m pleased to say that I have more or less adjusted beautifully. I didn...

• Celeb Diet Trends

Sifting through pages of this week’s installments of celebrity gossip magazines, it’s not hard to find a star (or five) with enviable looks...

• You've Broken Up, Now What?

Kim Kardashian-Chris Humphries. Jennifer Lopez-Ben Affleck. Nicole Kidman-Tom Cruise.What all of these ex couples have in common is that...

• UMD's A Cappella Groups

Glee, Pitch Perfect, and The Sing Off are just a sample of the a cappella trend entertaining the masses. Students at the University of...

• Swiping the "V-Card"

Sex -- what once used to be the elephant in the room, has now become a topic of conversation for girls and women of all ages. The once...

• Is Tinder the new way to date?

A growing number of students at the University of Maryland are now using the “fastest growing dating app in the world:” Tinder. Tinder is...

• Is Reality TV linked to Tanning?

It’s that time of year again. Cold weather numbing our noses, big winter coats engulfing our bodies and warm scarves being wrapped around...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style