Her Campus Maryland Blog

• Culture Shock

So it’s been a few weeks since I’ve first landed here in China and I’m pleased to say that I have more or less adjusted beautifully. I didn...

• Celeb Diet Trends

Sifting through pages of this week’s installments of celebrity gossip magazines, it’s not hard to find a star (or five) with enviable looks...

• You've Broken Up, Now What?

Kim Kardashian-Chris Humphries. Jennifer Lopez-Ben Affleck. Nicole Kidman-Tom Cruise.What all of these ex couples have in common is that...

• UMD's A Cappella Groups

Glee, Pitch Perfect, and The Sing Off are just a sample of the a cappella trend entertaining the masses. Students at the University of...

• Swiping the "V-Card"

Sex -- what once used to be the elephant in the room, has now become a topic of conversation for girls and women of all ages. The once...

• Is Tinder the new way to date?

A growing number of students at the University of Maryland are now using the “fastest growing dating app in the world:” Tinder. Tinder is...

• Is Reality TV linked to Tanning?

It’s that time of year again. Cold weather numbing our noses, big winter coats engulfing our bodies and warm scarves being wrapped around...

• Musings on Today's Top Music

Love and sex. Sex and money. Money and women. Mix these up and you have all of the top songs of the moment in a nutshell...or so I thought...

• My Return to Paradise

I never saw growing up in South Florida as a luxury because I never knew what living anywhere else was like. That was until I returned from...

• How to Spring Clean Your Closet

The beginning of spring means a lot of new things. Things such as new classes, weather, and events are the firsts to round out your...

• 10 Little Black Dresses Under $50

The “little black dress” is a timeless piece of fashion and an essential in every girl’s closet. It’s classic and sophisticated, yet fun...

• Winter Playlist

I like to consider my taste in music a mix of magic that would evolve from the following scene: Avicii, clad in Beats by Dre headphones,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style