Her Campus Maryland Blog

• I am Woman, Hear Me... Pin?

“Why would I buy that when I could just craft it?” Sound familiar? This statement, a favorite among young women, especially Pinterest users, is just one of the many thoughts that cross the minds of young women caught up in the recent Do It Yourself (DIY) craze.

• Marvelous Manicures

A recent fashion trend is all about the details. This award season celebrities were modeling much more than beautiful gowns, shoes, and...

• America Reads Day

320 first-graders from schools all over Prince Georges County gathered in Cole Field House early Friday to celebrate Maryland Reads Day...

• Summer Job Vs. Unpaid Internship

Over the past few months, I have been on the hunt for summer journalism internships to add to my resume as a broadcast student. While...

• Stepping Out In Spring

It’s that time of year again, where we shed our sweatshirts and start drinking in the sunshine. It’s finally springtime and with the warm...

• Finding A New Way

First semester seemed like another lifetime. There was so much that being a newly initiated member of AEPhi brought that I didn’t even know...

• Gym, Tan, Work

Photo Credit: President's Promise of UMD As the semester comes to an end and finals come around the corner students at the University of...

• One Night Only

WARNING: This article is for a mature audience only! I find it extremely empowering when women take control of their sexuality and make the...

• Best Dorms on Campus!

One of the most exciting parts of going to college is decorating one’s dorm space! Choosing wall décor, cute bedding, and comfy pillows are...

• Generic vs. Name Brand Make-up

I am the type of person that could spend their entire paycheck in Sephora (it has happened before). I love make-up and am always looking...

• Greetings from New Zealand!

For my semester abroad I chose to study in Auckland, New Zealand. Auckland, the biggest city in New Zealand, is composed of a series of...

• Stereotypes Exist on Google

Could you imagine life without Google? I couldn’t. As odd as that may sound, if you really think about it, Google solves so many problems...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style