This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name: John Bosland

Year: Junior

Hometown: Germantown, Md.

Major: Neurological Physiology

Relationship Status: Currently involved with this bag of Chex Mix

What are you involved in at UMD? I’m a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity

What’s your best pick up line? I hope you’re not lactose intolerant because I’m like milk, I’ll do your body good.

What do you look for in a girl? Someone who can hold a conversation and look me in the eyes when they speak. Eye contact is hot.

What is a big turn-off for you? Cigarettes are probably my biggest one. Also someone who doesn’t eat breakfast every morning. Like, how do you get through the day?

What’s your favorite date night movie? Probably Blow, not because it’s a good date night movie, but it’s my favorite movie and if you haven’t seen it, we’re watching it.

What’s something most people don’t know about you? I used to be really into online computer games like League of Legends, and still play them on occasion.

What should a girl do to get your attention? Say something. I’m terrible at picking up on body language and will most likely not realize it if you’re trying to be coy.

What does a girl have to have to be “bring home to mom” material? An appetite, the first thing my mom does when you walk in the door is offer you food.

Whose your celebrity crush? Jessica Alba

If you had one wish what would it be? Probably for the Giants to get a new quarterback, sorry Eli, but it’s time to go.