Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Hey girls, I know finals can be stressful and overwhelming, but don’t let them get you down.  Her Campus sent us some goodies to help us get through the tough times.  Check out the stuff we got and enter to win some of your own survival kit!

Here’s what we got in our Finals Survival Kit!

Cold-EEZE 

I don’t know about you guys, but finals is ALWAYS the time I start to feel sick.  Talk about awful timing. These cold remedy chews were the perfect quick fix when I started to feel stuffy and needed to power through my studying.

Chipotle Cards

No explaination needed here. CHIPOTLE = LOVE.

TREsemme hairsprays and Keratin smooth samplers

Winter time is honestly the worst for hair.  It gets dry and never stays in place.  The hairspray and smooth samplers are a lifesaver when it comes to this time of year and who doesn’t love mini bottles too? So cute!

Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kit

I was obsessed with the chips and popcorn in this bag and super cute tote bag they came in was a huge plus.

Luna Bars

These are a great study snack that will keep you full for hours on end.  Nutritious and delicious, Luna Bars are quick and help you keep on moving through studying.

Camelback Eddy Water Bottle

I actually already own one of these and I am OBSESSED. Easy to pack and easy to drink, camelback waterbottles will never let you down.

Bayer’s the Timeline Projectd

I had never heard of this tool until I got the survival kit, but it looks awesome.  It helps you set personal goals and take the steps to meet them, something everyone needs during finals.

Chain & Charcoal

This is something else I had never heard of and am pumped to use the gift card.  It’s a website with some really cute and adorable jewelry and I’ve been shopping around looking for the perfect piece this holiday season.

Bauble Bar

If you haven’t checked out this website you HAVE to.  Super cute jewelry without the big pricetag.  Everyone needs an online shopping study break now and again.

Cosabella Underwear

Because everyone loves new underwear, duh.

These goodies are helping us get through finals and hopefully you are all surviving as well!  Good luck on exams and check out this picture of the Her Campus staff enjoying their gifts!