This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Spring break is almost here and boy am I READY. Personally, my break will be a balance of relaxing and lazy-ing around the first half, followed by a couple days in the Big Apple! I cannot be the only one who feels like they have been going at a thousand miles per hour since the semester started, so this week off is very much needed. The first half will be filled with Netflix and “no alarm days,” which is what I like to call days that I can sleep-in, hence not needing to set an alarm—I am so excited!

For those of you that are a little late in the game though, and still trying to figure out what to do during break, here are some ideas:

1. Absolutely Nothing

Ladies, treat yourselves! There is no shame in staying in pjs all day, watching movies/catching up on Netflix and just relaxing. Especially if you are used to a busy schedule, this is the perfect opportunity to recharge. I know I’ll be doing this and experimenting with tasty video recipes to make yummy snacks!

2. Escape The Cold Weather

As someone who is over the cold weather, I cannot recommend this option enough! If you have some moolah to spend, even better—you may find cruises to the Caribbean or resort packages in hot spots like Cancun. This is a great idea for those who like to relax and sleep while hearing the sound of the waves, and those looking to tan while reading a good ol’ book.

3. Party

This is probably the most “college” thing to do during spring break, although you’ll find yourself needing a break from the break afterward.

4. Go On An Adventure

Whether you choose to go on a road trip, a hike or even camping, get some friends together for a spontaneous adventure! These make for some of the best bonding times and memories.

5.  Try Something New

Get out of your comfort zone and look into things you have not done before! They do not need to be as extreme as skydiving—although I highly recommend going at least once. You may even want to tackle something that has been on your “to-do” list for a while, but that you have not gotten the chance to do yet.

Ultimately, spring break is YOUR time! Make the most of it and enjoy the stress-free week.