10 Songs On President Trump’s Playlist (Probably)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Are you ever curious about what songs D-Trump likes to jam to during his free time? Wonder no more! I have compiled a list of songs that are most likely on The Donald’s playlist so you no longer have to do any of the guesswork.

1. “I’m the Best” by Nicki Minaj

This song is a classic from Minaj’s Pink Friday album. Trump probably wakes up in the morning and immediately puts this song on…and then again in the afternoon…and then again before he goes to bed at night. It most likely makes Trump feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It probably reminds him of what a great president and overall great guy he is.

2. “Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue” by Toby Keith

Trump would probably choose this song because of its patriotic vibes. Toby Keith’s insistence that America will “put a boot” in other countries’ butts almost certainly provides Trump with a feeling of validation when it comes to his extreme thoughts on the USA.

3. “War is the Answer” by Five Finger Death Punch

This song sort of goes along with the previous one. It’s possible that this song also provides Mr. Trump with the moral support he needs when it comes to beginning a war (because it seems like that’s what he’s aiming for).

4. “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin

Either Trump doesn’t understand the meaning of this song, or he just really likes Led Zeppelin. Regardless of the reasons behind this choice, the president still probably uses it to pregame.

5. “Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks” by Panic! At The Disco

Trump probably likes this song because it makes him feel powerful. Forget the actual lyrics, just the song title itself is enough of a reason to add it to any playlist. It’s probable that Trump likes the idea of people thinking that he consumes such hardcore meals. Besides, who doesn’t love Brendon Urie?

6. “HUMBLE” by Kendrick Lamar

Trump would choose this one because he likes to encourage all Americans to stay humble, quite like himself.

7. “I Don’t Care” by Fall Out Boy

Pete Wentz doesn’t care what you think about him, and neither does President Trump. Perhaps he’s trying to embrace the idea that “the best of us can find happiness in misery” in his politics. No one can know for sure.

8. “Closing Time” by Semisonic

Not only is this an amazing song, but it accurately describes how Trump probably feels when he leaves the office at 2 PM to go play a couple rounds of golf. Ah, you’ve got to love the end of the work day.

9. “Little Lies” by Fleetwood Mac

The D-Train is probably a huge Stevie Nicks fan. Her voice is just so captivating. “Little Lies” is a sweet tune that downplays the ethics of lying. That’s not to say that Trump ever lies…he probably just enjoys the melody.

10. “Timber” by Ke$ha and Pitbull

This song could be a possible foreshadowing to the fate of the world…or Trump might really just be all about bringing the moves when he goes to the club. It’s extremely possible that he yells, “Timber!” when “it’s about to go down.”