Fly Like an Eagle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marshall chapter.

Robert Engle, or as I like to call him, Eagle, is a junior at Marshall University from Washington, PA and is double majoring in broadcast journalism and English.

I sat down with this blonde haired, blue-eyed cutie and asked him some questions about himself:

So, what’s your favorite movie?

Rob: American Beauty.

What about favorite book?

Rob: The God of Small Things by Roy Arundhati.

Favorite food?

Rob: Um, ribs. But they have to be my mom and dads ribs.

What do you do in your spare time?

Rob: I guess write poetry and go to the gym. But I’m really boring. Someone asked me what I do in my spare time once and I told them watching the news. It’s true. I’m that boring.

What are you doing this summer?

Rob: I’m interning with Edelman, the worlds largest Public Relations firm in New York City.

What has your favorite class been so far in college?

Rob: JMC 360.

Why’s that?

Rob: Because Rebecca Johnson (the professor) is awesome. Aaaaand I also liked watching you suffer through it.

Who’s your #WCW?

Rob: Poppy Harlow from CNN.

Rob is currently single so he shared with me some of the makers and breakers when it comes to dating a girl:

MAKERS: She has to be kind, thoughtful, and quietly confident. Oh, and I like girls who wear flannel.

BREAKERS: Crazy, insincere, has to be center of attention, controlling.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know this weeks Campus Cutie!

My name is Andrea and I'm a senior journalism major at Marshall University! My interests range from photography, to drinking LOTS of coffee, to just hanging out at my apartment with my dog, Louie.