Random Trivia Facts Just Because

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

12 Random Facts For No Reason

Are you prepping for Trivia Night at Caffrey’s? Do you want to know some random facts just because they are fun? Have you been riding the struggle bus for a while, and just want to feel like you actually learned something? If you said yes to any or all of these questions, here are some fun facts…

1.      A flock of crows is called a murder.

2.      Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday than any other day of the week.

3.      A flock of flamingos is called a flamboyance

4.      Pearls will melt in vinegar.

5.      Comic sans font is the easiest font to read if one has dyslexia.

6.      Recycling one glass jar will create enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.

7.      The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the varieties of pickles the company once had, 57.

8.      Humans are born craving the sugar taste, it is the only taste they are born craving.

9.      Scotland’s national animal is a Unicorn.

10.  The armhole for sleeves in clothing is called an armsaye.

11.  The reason the taste of artificial banana flavored products do not taste like bananas is because it is based on a type of banana, Gros Michel banana, that was wiped out by a banana plague in the 1950’s.

12.  It is impossible to snore and dream at the same time.

Professional nap taker and animal lover. Future goal: pet all of the dogs.
Prefer to consume my calories in liquid form. Living in the land of beer and cheese. Dreamer. Explorer. Wanderer.