Profile: Paige Robinson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Name: Paige Robinson

Year: Sophomore

Major: Writing Intensive English and Advertising

Minor: German

What are you involved on campus? I am the Education Programing Coordinator for CPC at Schroeder Hall and the Director of social media for HerCampus. In addition, I am a member of Writing Society Club and the Sorority Alpha Phi. For Alpha Phi, I am a Representative on the Judicial Board. I am also a Representative for Victoria Secret’s PINK. I work as a desk receptionist at McCormick Hall.

Favorite memory on campus?

National Marquette Day 2016

Who or what inspires you?

My mom because she is a hard worker and very dedicated to what she does. She is also the most loving person I know.

What is the best advice you have ever received?

My doctor always said, “Do you know that phrase ‘the grass is always greener on the other side’? Well if you don’t like your grass, water it.” People are always going to have disappointments but instead of complaining about it, just work on yourself and who you are and aim to make yourself better.

What would your last meal be?

Thanksgiving dinner. My moms makes the best mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, and  cranberry sauce.

Emma McDevitt

Marquette '20

Hello, I am Emma McDevitt! I am a Junior at Marquette University and studying Marketing & Advertising. 
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy