Profile: Diana Banzon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Name: Diana Banzon

Year: Freshman

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Rochestor, Minnesota

Relationship Status: Single

Why did you choose Marquette?

Once I stepped foot on campus, I knew it was the place I wanted to be. The atmosphere was welcoming and the Jesuit community felt like home.

What are you involved in at Marquette?

I am currently in Bayanihan Student Organization, which is a cultural club that consists of mainly Filipinos. We strive to embrace our culture and do good for the community through fundraisers and service.

Where is your favorite place to eat in Milwaukee?

Benelux in the Third Ward.

Do you have any secret talents?

I am really good at impressions; talking Jersey is my favorite. I also sing, I was in choir in high school.

What is your dream job?

To either work in the Public relations department within Disney or in a Fashion company of some sort.

What is something people might not be able to guess about you?

I am a terrible driver and have been in 4 car accidents.

Who inspires you & why?

My brother inspires me because he is really passionate about his occupation and he has worked hard to get to where he is today. He’s at a good place in his life where he travels and is independent. 

What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?

The best advice I have ever received was something my sister said to me. “So what? You failed an exam. You gained some weight. Who cares? You’re single. Why does it matter? What now? You live. You try again. That’s what. Just do what you love and do it a lot.”

Emma McDevitt

Marquette '20

Hello, I am Emma McDevitt! I am a Junior at Marquette University and studying Marketing & Advertising. 
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy