pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet HCMU: Shaley Bagan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Follow our Instagram account? Shaley, our Vice President, is the lead HCMU ‘grammer. She’s got a knack for styling and plans to make a career out of it post graduation with MAVEN events in Minnesota. If you haven’t had the chance to meet Shaley on campus, let us introduce you to her.

Name: Shaley Bagan
Year: Senior
Major: Public Relations
Hometown: Forest Lake, Minnesota

Aside from Her Campus, Shaley is involved in Dance Marathon at Marquette. She joined the Executive Board her sophomore year and has held multiple roles within the organization since. She’s currently working the Event Management side of DM ensuring that everything is executed properly. Shaley is dedicated to this organization and has helped it raise over $57,000 in 2014 and 2015. This year, she and the MUDM board have set their sights higher: the goal is to raise $50,000 for the 2016 event alone. Shaley is vital to making sure this happens!

Last year, Shaley spent her spring semester studying abroad in London. Her fashion sense and personality made London a perfect fit. She also had the opportunity to travel almost every weekend and got to feed her sense of wanderlust with different countries across Europe and Africa. Shaley’s travels are inspiring. If you take a look at any of her photos, it’ll make you want to hop on the next plane.

When she’s not on campus, chances are you can find Shaley either at a Colectivo or doing yoga downtown. On the weekends, she’s probably at Duke’s with all of her friends. It’s kind of become a staple for Shaley and her crew. But FYI: for any of you who want to buy her a drink, she prefers a vodka press or a gin and tonic.

If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a wino to drink red blends with, or a crafty hand, Shaley is your go to.

Prefer to consume my calories in liquid form. Living in the land of beer and cheese. Dreamer. Explorer. Wanderer.